Lift or pull up to 4,000 lbs. with a worm gear hand winch from Thern. Our machine-cut worm gears provide accurate operation and years of trouble-free service. Our worm gear hand winches are available in multiple configurations and performance ratings designed to keep things moving safely and efficiently.
- Up to 4,000 lb capacity.
- Machine Cut Spur Gears for accurate and long lasting service
- Enclosed Oil Bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear, except on Model 465. On Model 4WM2 oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Hex Drive and handle are included. Model 4WM2 can be power driven with a maximum 400 rpm drill-motor.
- Automatic Brake Models provide positive load control for lifting. Brake models have a PB or B suffix. Model 4WM2 features an internal mechanical brake.
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
- Bronze Bearings on most models for smooth operation.
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to extend wire rope wear.
- Handles Adjust in length to change force required to move the load
- Mounting Options include floor, wall, or ceiling. Adapter plate may be required, contact factory.
- Two-year Limited Warranty
Wire rope assemblies sold separately
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!