SPANCO Wide Flange Gantry Cranes
are perfect for Class D Service or applications that require a very long span on the crane. If a PF-Series Gantry Crane will not support the needed capacity, the Wide Flange should be considered for use.
• Available with double flange wheels for high service applications (CMAA Class E, mill service).
– this allows for speeds on rail-mounted cranes up to a maximum of 150 fpm.
• If moderate service is required (CMAA Class C), polyurethane wheels can be used.
• Maximum speed on this application is 80 fpm.
• Polyurethane wheels provide maximum traction for direct floor operation without altering the floor.
Gantry cranes from SPANCO are designed to provide dependable, durable lifting solutions. Each gantry crane is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of the following standards set for crane manufacturers:
• Crane Manufacturers Association of America, Inc.
• American Welding Society.
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!