Primarily used for long lateral movement under an overhead crane, SPANCO Wall Traveling Jib Cranes
provide lift under a large overhead crane without interfering with the overhead crane. This enables workers to continue lifting material without waiting for a larger overhead crane to become available.
- End trucks use channel beam/construction frames to resist twisting.
- Jig-fixtured and machined to maintain consistent manufacturing tolerances.
- Top running end truck on a wall traveling jib crane utilizes forged steel double flange crane wheels for long life.
- Drive utilizes a squirrel cage motor with a double reduction spur gear reducer.
- Standard single speed controls.
– include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control, and fuses in NEMA 3R, 4, 12 control enclosures.
- Boom is fabricated from standard "S" beam with a vertical angle truss to reduce deflection.
- Boom and truss bolt to the back frame for ease of erection and assembly.
Wall traveling jib cranes exert severe forces on a building structure. Jib cranes should not be supported from any existing building structure without first consulting a qualified architect or engineer for the purpose of determining if the structure is adequate. Severe bodily injury and property damage can result if this procedure is not followed.
This equipment is not, in any way, designed for the lifting, supporting, or transporting humans. Failure to follow the specified load and mounting limitations can result in serious bodily injury and/or property damage.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!