Spanco Wall Mounted Jib Cranes
are an economical and efficient way to move material when floor space is not available and digging a foundation for the crane is not feasible. Tie rod jib cranes are affordable when there are no overhead obstructions. If overhead obstructions are a problem, more clearance will be achieved with a wall cantilever jib.
Available in 2 series
300 Series Wall Mounted Jib Cranes – Cantilever
• 200° rotation.
• Wall cantilever (full cantilever design).
• Offers the greatest potential clearance under the boom.
• Welded or bolted construction (depends on size of crane due to shipping considerations).
• Standard spans to 30 feet (longer spans available).
• Powered rotation is available on all models.
• Transmits less direct force to building column than tie rod supported jib.
• Wall cantilever kits allow customers to fabricate their own Wall Cantilever Jib Crane using the hinge components supplied by SPANCO
. All hardware for bolting the hinges to the jib crane is supplied.
301 Series Wall Mounted Jib Cranes - Tie Rod Supported
• 200° rotation.
• Wall bracket (tie rod supported boom).
• No supporting components are used under boom enabling full utilization of work area.
• Utilizes standard I-beam and single tie rod design to eliminate off-center loading problems.
• Spans to 30 feet standard (longer spans available).
• This design is the most economical style of jib crane, provided overhead clearance or building column strength is not a limiting factor.
• Wall bracket kits include all components except the I-beam, tie rod and mounting hardware, which if preferred, can be purchased locally.
This equipment is not, in any way, designed for lifting, supporting, or transporting humans.
Failure to follow the specified load and mounting limitations can result in serious bodily injury and/or property damage.
Jib cranes should not be supported from any existing building structure without first consulting a qualified architect or engineer for the purpose of determining if the structure is adequate. Severe bodily injury and property damage can result if this procedure is not followed.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!