Tug Boat Tow Winch
Custom Application Example. Location: Oil Refinery Docking Terminal
Problem: To tow large vessels into port during docking operations.
Solution: Large capacity winch designed for heavy load handling in saltwater environment. The winch also needed a double disk brake for additional static load holding capacity. Had to meet ABS design compliance and have epoxy finish or corrosion resistance in marine environment.
- 50,000 lbs. load rating
- 25 fpm line speed
- 1,500 ft. travel distance
- 408 VAC 3 phase power
- Large capacity drum to accommodate long travel distances
- Stainless steel level wind for uniform spooling of cable onto drum
- Double disc brake for additional static load holding capacity
- Epoxy finish to resist corrosion in marine environment
- ABS design compliance
- Model Info