These Transfer Conveyors from Material Flow and Conveyor Systems can be supplied to feed, discharge, and accumulate material. This conveyor is comprised of two or more arms that are linked to a common drive shaft featuring a large #100 roller chain on which the loads are transported. The arms can be furnished in specified widths, quantities, and spacings to handle virtually any length and weight.
- Boosts overall productivity to its maximum.
- Transfer arms raise and lower to load where they intersect a roller conveyor.
– As the chain moves, everything on it conveys together
- Minimizes travel and automatically allows for the staging of additional material without affecting their sequence.
- Loads are carried on the chains.
- Loud noise from dragging is eliminated.
- Material is protected from damage and abrasion.
- Provides uninterrupted material flow for continuous operation of machinery.
- Driven by a single-speed, two directional 5 H.P. electric motor at a speed of 25 feet per minute.
- Each arm is equipped with a hydraulic cylinder for lifting.
- Arms are constructed with large structural steel tubes in standard 15' lengths and each has a weight capacity of 15,000 lbs.
- Longer or shorter arms are available and also with greater loading capacities.
- Heavy duty bearings and sprockets are fitted on the arms to drive the #100 chain.
- Chain is offered in standard, straight sidebar and special sizes.
In addition to increasing processing productivity, transfer conveyors will reduce material handling and improve safety.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Larger chain, tubes and cylinders for extreme applications can also be specified.
- Dual-lift arms using cylinders on both ends and equipped with load rails and lift-and-carry transport carts.
– This latter design is very practical for transferring material to multiple processing stations such as a fabrication operation.