SPANCO T-Series Manual Gantry Cranes
can be utilized in the cantilevered position, flexibly moving material through the end of the line or off of the gantry to a work area. These gantry cranes are perfect for higher applications of 16' feet or more.
• May be ordered in all steel construction up to a 10 ton capacity, or for a lighter gantry, aluminum I-beam construction up to a 3 ton capacity is available as well.
• True A-Frame design that virtually eliminates the swaying motion common to other 3-way adjustable gantry designs.
– Improved design gives much greater stability, but allows the I-beam to pivot independently of the legs and to self-center over a load.
• The unique SPANLOC® securely holds the I-beam in place and keeps the span from changing after being set.
• Four-position, swivel lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels protect floors from damage.
Gantry cranes from SPANCO are designed to provide dependable, durable lifting solutions. Each gantry crane is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of the following standards:
• Crane Manufacturers Association of America, Inc.
• American Welding Society
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!