Demag Suspension Cranes
use runways that are directly attached to the roof structure of a building. This way, the entire floor space under the crane can be covered. Girder overhangs extend the trolley travel path beyond the actual runway span. Optional latching devices enable the hoist trolley to transfer a load to a branch track or to a crane in an adjacent building bay without interruption.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Low cost of ownership and high reliability thanks to proven Demag crane components.
- Optimized end trucks to suit various runway structures.
- Availability of rolled beam or welded box girders to support a wide range of spans and capacities.
- Uninterrupted load transfer between building bays / functional layout areas via optional interlocks.
- Large selection of options available to customize crane for specific application requirements.