Spur Gear Hand Winches
Lift or pull up to 10,000 lbs. with a spur gear hand winch from Thern. Manufactured with machine-cut spur gears for accurate long-lasting service, spur gear hand winches are available in a variety of configurations to meet the performance requirements of your manual pulling, hoisting or lowering application. Each of these single or double reduction spur gear winches is designed with the following features:
- Up to 10,000 lbs. capacity
- Spring-loaded ratchets provide positive engagement with gear
- Handle lengths are adjustable to change force required to move the load.
- Machine Cut Spur Gears for accurate and long lasting service
- Steel gear covers protect gears and help prevent injuries
- Automatic Brake Models provide positive load control for lifting and lowering operations. Brake models have a P or PB suffix
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish combined with zinc and iridescent dichromate plating protects against corrosion.
- Quick Disconnect Anchor for quickly attaching or removing wire rope equipped with a swaged ball fitting
- Bronze and Radial Ball Bearings provide smooth and efficient operation
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to extend wire rope life
- Gear Covers protect gears and help prevent injuries
- Stainless Steel Models Available for harsh environments, see models with SS suffix. Stainless steel models are electro-polished for added corrosion resistance
- Two-year Limited Warranty
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
NOTE: Wire rope assemblies sold separately.
- Model Info