The Spacemaster® SX Electric Wire Rope Hoists
from R&M Materials Handling represents a revolutionary new generation of exceptionally reliable electric wire rope hoists, featuring advanced technology and cutting-edge performance.
An innovative design that includes a large drum diameter gives Spacemaster® SX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry while providing near true vertical lift with single reeved hoists, and both exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
• New low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control.
• Standard hoist nameplate will carry a CSA c/us rating as well as a NEMA 3R rating for electrical enclosures.
• Two-component epoxy paint is standard.
• Designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty (FEM 1Am, 2m, or 3m) ratings.
• Provides the ultimate in easy load handling, safe operation and lasting, trouble-free performance.
Standard electric wire rope hoist configurations include normal headroom, low headroom and double girder trolley designs. Hoists in short ton ratings (ASME) or metric ratings (FEM) meet a wide variety of application requirements:
• 1/2 - 80 ton (500 - 80,000 kg) capacities.
• Lifts starting at 13ft (4m) to 320ft (100m) and beyond
• Lifting speed range 10/1.5 to 62/10 fpm (3/0.5 - 19/3 m/min)
• 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply
• Single-reeved or double-reeved.
EASE OF OPERATION
• Large-diameter hoist drum means easy positioning, closer approaches.
• Larger drum diameter provides near true vertical lift with a single reeved hoist — only 1/8" drift per foot of lift.
• Exceptionally smooth movement and fast load positioning.
• Innovative design also means a shorter frame length, allowing closer end approaches.
• Hoist and trolley motors designed for space savings and productivity.
• Standard two-speed hoist motor (6:1 ratio), designed specifically for hoisting applications.
• Hoist motor is class F insulated, 30 minute rated (60% effective duty), thermally protected and totally enclosed.
• Trolley motor's standard inverter control offers two-speed multi-step or infinitely variable speed control for smooth acceleration and deceleration.
• Minimal load swing, fast, efficient handling and accurate load placement.
• Electromechanical load limit switch prevents the lifting of loads that are in excess of 110% of rated capacity.
• 4-position hoist limit switch includes an innovative phase mismatch protection circuit.
• Sealed brakes, hardened ground gears, thermal motor protection, exceptional rope life and ergonomic hook block design with sturdy safety latch.
• Sealed brakes mean long-term value.
• Sealed dust-proof brakes on the trolley.
• Trolley design reduces wear on components.
• Hoist motors require little adjustment for over a million cycles and will last the life of the hoist under normal use.
• Trolley drive is totally enclosed, grease lubricated and is designed to be maintenance-free.
• Trolley wheel bearings are permanently lubricated.
• Automatic disc brake and inverter control help extend the life of the motor and other components.
– Less maintenance, less downtime, lower repair costs – and reduced cost over the lifetime of your hoist equipment.
• Innovative gearbox provides dependable operation and extends equipment life.
• Innovative gear case design reduces stress on drum bearings.
• Hardened and ground internal reduction gears driving an external drum gear located on the inner surface of the rope drum.
• Gearbox's semi-fluid grease lubrication also helps to extend its working life.
• Gear case is designed to run cooler and more efficiently than those equipped with a mechanical load brake.
• Larger hoist drum minimizes rope wear and enhances cooling.
• Drum/rope diameter ratio of approximately 40:1 minimizes rope flex.
• Drum's large diameter also contributes to a reduction in frame size and weight.
• Unique placement of the hoist motor inside the drum provides directed airflow through the drum for optimal motor cooling.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!