Demag Single Girder Cranes
offer a choice of girder construction between rolled wide flange beams for economy and welded box girders for maximum strength, minimized dead weight, and higher duty / higher capacity applications. Lower crane deadweight will reduce runway loading, thus allowing a more economical building design.
Demag's production processes and proprietary technologies assure exceptionally precise dimensional tolerances resulting in superb travel characteristics and minimum wear of mechanical travel components.
The new Demag DR rope hoist is of optimum design for crane applications meeting the demands for greater efficiency.
- Low cost of ownership and high reliability thanks to proven Demag crane components.
- Computer-optimized girder design.
- Torsionally rigid end truck of welded box design.
- Travel wheels of highly wear resistant GGG70 spheroidal nodular iron with abrasion-reducing properties.
- End truck / girder connections manufactured to machined tolerances for optimum crane geometry.
- Hoist trolley of low headroom design offering particularly favorable hook approach dimensions to maximize floor area coverage.
- Power supply to hoist trolley by means of highly flexible flat cables with ground conductor.
- Sliding control pendant with crane status monitoring display suspended from the crane girder.
- Large selection of options available to customize crane for specific application requirements.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Increased hoist life due to extended FEM2 + duty rating (ASME-B30.16 H4 rating).
- Improved productivity thanks to increased lifting and trolley travel speeds.
- Reduced load sway during trolley travel due to infinitely variable speed control.