Lift up to 2,200 lbs. with a stationary davit crane from Thern. Available with fixed or adjustable booms, our stationary davit cranes provide the necessary stability for lifting larger loads through longer distances. Ideal for use in a variety of wastewater and bulk handling applications, Thern stationary davit cranes are designed for permanent installation to solid foundations.
Each Thern stationary davit crane is mounted on a gusset style base for permanent installation and stability under load and includes the following features:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Hand Winch Operated Models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control. Model 571M2 can be drill driven, 400 rpm max
- Power Winch Operated Models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake. Other power options available, please contact Material Flow
- Fixed Boom - Boom Position C
- Adjustable Boom Option - adjusts between Boom Position A and D - with hand operated ratchet style screw-jack, used to adjust height and reach
- Mast and Boom Rotate on tapered roller bearings for smooth 360 load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt. Handle on the mast makes rotation easy
- Gusset Style Base for permanent installation and stability under load
- Epoxy Finish available for improved protection against corrosion
- Wire Rope Assemblies sold separately
- Two-year Limited Warranty