- Up to 2,000 lb capacity
- 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug and a momentary contact-type push button pendant control on a control cord.
- Machine Cut Gears provide accurate operation and long lasting service.
- Enclosed Oil Bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear. Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Internal Mechanical Brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
- Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
- Pressure Plate on Series 4WP2T8 only, applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding.
- Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swaged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
- Mounting Options include floor, wall, or ceiling.
- Two-year limited Warranty
- Cast Aluminum construction, for lightweight strength.
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects again corrosion in harsh environments.
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
- Clutch Model allows operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope.
- Clutch models do not include pressure plates
Wire rope assemblies sold separately
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!