Move up to 2,000 lbs. with confidence using a portable power winch from Thern. Constructed of cast aluminum, these lightweight winches are designed to deliver the muscle where and when you need it – on the construction site, in the mines, at the wastewater treatment plant, even aerospace facilities.
Thern portable power winches are available in either worm gear or worm/helical gear configurations to efficiently raise, lower and pull loads weighing up to 1 ton. We also offer a variety of options to meet the needs of your unique application.
- Up to 2,000 lbs. capacity
- Machine cut gears for accurate and long lasting service
- Enclosed oil bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear. Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out
- Internal mechanical brake for positive load control
- Cast aluminum construction for lightweight strength, with durable paint finish to resist corrosion
- Ball bearings ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Accessory options include limit switches, cable pressure plates, torque limiting controls, and manual overrides
- Large diameter drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life
- Mounting options include floor, wall, or ceiling
- Clutch models allow operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.
- Dual function cable anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swagged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Helical/worm gear power winches lift or pull up to 2,000 lbs.
- Designed with a 4" inch wide drum for tight fleet angle installations
- Pneumatic helical/worm gear power winches lift or pull up to 2,000 lbs.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
NOTE: Wire rope assemblies sold separately