R&M QX® Modular Crane Packages
are pre-engineered, complete crane component packages utilizing cutting edge technology including the innovative Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoist.
• 1/2 – 80 Ton (500 – 80,000 kg) capacities.
• Standard inverter offers two speed or 2-step infinitely variable speed control.
• CSA c/us approved NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures.
• Mainline disconnect switch (mounted in door).
• Mainline contactor.
• Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance.
• 115 Volt transformer with fused secondary.
• Supports 208, 230, 460 or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50.
• Control voltage for all power supplies is 115 volt (48 volt is optional).
• Variable frequency drives are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops.
• Plug-in electrical cabling and bolted structural connections simplify assembly.
QX Festoon Systems
• PVC flat cables are UL listed and CSA approved with a temperature range of -31°F to +221°F (-35°C to +105°C).
• Suspended from galvanized steel C-track.
• Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports.
• Plug connections on cables make installation, repair and replacement simple and fast, saving expensive down time and the cost of an electrician.
• All movements can be controlled from a convenient, easy-to-reach plug-in pushbutton station (8 buttons including emergency stop button).
• Independent C-track for pendant station allows operator to be positioned at a safe distance from load.
– Plug-in connections not available for all packages. Refer to the Spacemaster® SX Technical Guide.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!