Lift up to 1,000 lbs. (½ ton) with a durable, portable floor crane from Thern. Whether on the manufacturing plant floor or a construction site, our portable floor cranes are easily moved to where you need a little extra muscle to raise and lower loads smoothly and efficiently. Each collapsible crane folds down into a compact unit for easy storage or transport. We offer a wide variety of options and accessories to meet your specific requirements.
Each portable floor crane is designed for simple, affordable operation with the following features:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Manually Operated Hydraulic Jack for raising the boom, equipped with a control knob for smooth lowering of loads
- Collapsible Crane folds down into 16 x 17 x 57 inch compact unit for storage or transport. Boom lowers into mast, legs are removed and placed inside mast uprights
- Boom Telescopes to 4 different lengths to extend reach. Load rating decreases as boom length is increased
- Overload Relief Valve helps prevent overload damage by releasing hydraulic pressure when too large a load is placed on the crane
- Four Wheel Base with scratch and spark resistant wheels in front, and caster wheels in back for 360 maneuverability. Four point support ensures stability under load
- Swivel Hook allows rotation of load for accurate placement
- Cabled Pins secure the legs to the base for quick installation and removal, cables ensure pins are not lost or misplaced when removed
- Four-point support ensures stability under load
- Two-year limited warranty