Rigid Lifelines™ Fold-Away Fall Protection Systems
work perfectly for facilities that need a fall arrest solution that folds up and out of the way. Often used in facilities where workers need protection under large overhead cranes, floor space is not usable or maintenance is occurring in narrow bays with no workable ceilings, the fold-away fall protection system easily accommodates to the job requirements.
When extended, the system provides workers with a fixed path of rigid track fall protection. When folded away, workers can access the overhead crane again. These systems are sold as both a standard product in kit form and as custom engineered systems.
Spanco's systems are designed for workers up to 400 lbs. when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers.
• Available in one or multiple person systems with spans to 40' and beyond.
• Span multiple work areas with one fall protection system.
• Attach the jib supports to existing columns, or install new supports.
• Easily folds away providing fall protection that will not interfere with an existing overhead crane.
• Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley movement.
• Can optionally lock in positions for either operation or storage.
• Fold-away systems can be motorized with electric or with a chain wheel (systems that incorporate more than three jib supports are typically motorized).
• Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks.
• Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish.
Rail Transportation, Truck Transportation, Utilities, Food Manufacturing, Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing, Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing, Primary Metal Manufacturing, Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing, Machinery Manufacturing and Transportation Equipment Manufacturing.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!