R&M's end trucks are available for CMAA Class C & D duty and are equipped with rail sweeps and bumpers; wheels feature antifriction bearings. Drives are fully enclosed to reduce noise and ensure a long and reliable operating life.
RTN/RSN Top Running Bridge Crane Models
• Heavy duty box construction
• All wheels double flanged
• Rotating axle drive wheel (optional on idler wheel)
• Standard wheels are flat tread ductile iron (approx. 280 BHN)
• Equipped with rail sweeps and bumpers
• Mates with GES Bridge Drives
• Bolted structural connection plates
• Single girder, double girder and bogie trucks available.
RU/RH Under Running Bridge Crane Models
• Individual trucks adjustable for various flange widths
• Constructed of structural steel
• Ductile iron, single flange crown tread wheels (approx. 280 BHN)
• Easy access to wheels for maintenance
• Permanently lubricated antifriction bearings
• Equipped with bumpers and drop lugs
• Patented track wheel option
• Mates with GEK Bridge Drives
GEK & GES Bridge Drives
R&M's GEK and GES bridge drives achieve smooth acceleration and braking by utilizing a variable frequency drive as standard. Fully enclosed gear units are specially designed for crane applications to ensure many years of trouble-free operation.
• Modular design includes gearbox, motor and brake for ease of maintenance
• Totally enclosed, Class F, 30-minute inverter duty or two-speed motors
• Motor brakes with asbestos-free friction material
• Brakes are normally closed -if power fails, brakes will stop further travel
• Antifriction bearings supporting all internal bearings in gear box
• Output shaft utilizes external spline connections
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!