Chester Electric Low Headroom Chain Hoists
are designed for those applications where headroom is limited. Engineered around proven designs, these hoists provide smooth, quiet trouble free operation in a variety of Class III applications. The units are equipped with worm drive gear reducers, case hardened load chain and are available in capacities from 1 through 25 tons. Choices of lug mounted, push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley drives are available to meet a variety of applications.
- 5 or 6 pocket load wheels.
- Durable self-locking worm drive transmissions.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Standard controls include reversing contactors, 115V control transformers and terminal blocks in a Nema 12 enclosure.
- Direct acting motor brakes and two precision bearings per trolley wheel.
- Standard units are supplied with redundant paddle type and geared limit switches for both upper and lower hook travel. Standard voltage is 230/460 Volt, 3 phase. Each unit is custom built for the specific beam specified on the order.
- This hoist design permits adaptation to a variety of applications and can be custom built to meet the end user's specific needs.
- Units can be supplied to fit a variety of beams including I-beams, wide flange beams and patented track.
- Special control enclosures and motors can be provided for hostile or hazardous environments including explosion proof applications.
Common Control Circuit Options
- Push/pull, hand geared or a variety of motorized speeds.
- Push button pendants and control circuits can be designed to meet the exact requirements of the customer.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Nonstandard voltages, fuses, TOLs, current load limiters, trolley soft starts, two speed or variable speed operation, inching circuits, encoders and additional limit switches for hoist and trolley travel.
- Special finishes including plating and corrosion resistant paints are available. Please contact our experts with your specific requirements.