Cascading Chute Positioning Winch
Custom Application Example. Location: Bulk handling.
Problem: Vertically position cascading load out chute during barge loading process.
Solution: Winch system with 2 lift lines for controlled positioning of chute.
- 9,800 lbs. load rating
- 15 fpm line speed
- 40 ft. travel distance
- 460 VAC 3 phase power
- Grooved drum for uniform spooling of wire rope
- Non-standard drum length to increase cable capacity
- Rotary limit switch to limit travel in both directions
- 2 cable anchors to accommodate 2 lift lines
- Custom color epoxy finish to meet customer’s safety specifications