Spanco Articulating Jib Cranes
offer a material handling solution for applications moving around beams, corners, reaching under or into machinery. These articulating jibs can be floor, wall, ceiling, or bridge crane mounted to best suit your application.
- Capacities ranging from 150 to 2,000 lbs. with spans up to 16 feet.
- Freestanding and ceiling/bridge mounted articulating jib cranes offer 360° rotation.
- Articulating wall mounted jib cranes offer 200° rotation on inner arm and 360° rotation on the outer arm.
- Offer lower headroom than any other brand of articulating jib cranes.
- Bridge mounted articulating jib cranes offer lower headroom than those of other manufacturers as well and can support nearly any type of manipulator, balancer, or hoist.
SPANCO Articulating Jib Cranes are designed using a 15% factor for weight of hoist unit and a 50% impact factor. All SPANCO Articulating Jib Cranes are designed for moderate usage. Consult for usage other than moderate and all instances of high cycle rates or high impact applications such as high-speed air or electric hoists, vacuum lifters, or magnets.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!