Annealing Furnace Door Winch
Custom Application Example. Location: Flat rolled steel mill.
Problem: To simultaneously lift multiple doors on furnace during the annealing process.
Solution: Single drum winch system to lift different sized doors in unison.
- 2,000 lbs. load rating
- 28 fpm line speed
- 14.5 ft. travel distance
- 460 VAC 3 phase power
- 4 drum compartments with different diameters for different line speeds
- Grooved drums with pressure roller bars for uniform winding of wire rope
- Extended drum with 2 compartments at each end to separate cable center lines
- Drum guard to help prevent injury
- Slack line detector to prevent shock load if doors jam while lowering
- Rotary and paddle style limit switches to provide automatic shut off with overhaul protection