Lightweight and easily portable, SPANCO Gantry Cranes are made from aluminum and are easy to assemble or disassemble. Popular for HVAC work or on service trucks, SPANCO Gantry Cranes will not weigh down workers on the job who need to maneuver stairways or access roofs. Because aluminum is also corrosion resistant, SPANCO Gantry Cranes are well suited for use in refrigeration areas, clean rooms and other controlled environments.
• Capacities up to 3 tons. Spans vary based on capacity. Up to 12 feet are available under the I-beam.
• Extremely lightweight; as low as 112 pounds!
• Spring-loaded steel locking pins for simplified height adjustment.
• Mold-on polyurethane wheels with four position swivel locks provide excellent floor protection.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Standard adjustable spans allow aluminum gantry to travel down narrow aisles.
Gantry cranes from SPANCO are designed to provide dependable, durable lifting solutions. Each gantry crane is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of the following standards:
• Crane Manufacturers Association of America, Inc.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
• American Welding Society.
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA).