SPANCO A-Series Manual Gantry Cranes offer ease and portability on wider span or high height applications than an E-Series Gantry Crane.
Available in 3 styles:
A-Series Adjustable Steel Gantry Cranes and Fixed Steel Gantry Cranes:
• Available in steel construction with capacities up to 10 tons and spans to 40 feet.
• Steel construction boasts 16 feet under the I-beam.
• Height adjustment is simplified by spring-loaded steel locking pins.
• Mold-on polyurethane wheels are used on the SPANCO adjustable A Series portable gantries with four position swivel locks.
A Series Aluminum Gantry Cranes
• Available with adjustable height and span.
• Capacities ranging up to 2 tons with spans to 20 feet.
• Up to 12 feet is available under the I-beam.
• Spring-loaded steel locking pins are also featured on the aluminum gantry crane models for simplified height adjustment.
• Mold-on polyurethane wheels with four position swivel locks provide excellent floor protection.
Why choose an aluminum gantry crane? An aluminum gantry crane is the perfect choice for applications where weight is an important factor. A SPANCO aluminum gantry crane provides an ergonomic material handling solution with crane weights as low as 112 pounds. These aluminum gantry cranes are ideal for use in situations where frequent assembly and relocation is required.
Gantry cranes from SPANCO are designed to provide dependable, durable lifting solutions. Each gantry crane is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of the following standards:
• Crane Manufacturers Association of America, Inc.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
• American Welding Society
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration.