Chester Model AM Army Type Hoist provides an ideal combination of light weight construction and versatility in an economically priced army type manual chain hoist.
With capacities from 1/4 to 5 tons, the beam mounted AM trolley hoist is compact and built to last under a variety of standard industrial and maintenance duty applications. With Chester's legendary designed-in strength, reliability and durability, each model AM hoist is made in America and designed and tested to the requirements of the ANSI B30.16 specification.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Lightweight, compact design with steel construction and heat treated load bearing parts.
- Units are metric rated with a 4:1 design factor and have steel gear and handwheel covers for impact resistance and durability.
- The hoist load chain is alloy steel and heat treated for strength and endurance.
- Hooks are forged steel and the trolley wheels are fully machined cast iron with precision ball bearings.
- Units are simple to assemble and maintain and offer excellent headroom and efficiency.
- Available options include chain containers, drop stop/bumpers, zinc plated chains and special finishes.
- Units are available for all types of beams including patented tracks and wide flange beams. Contact our experts with your specific requirements.