Demag 2-10 Ton Crane Sets
delivers outstanding quality, efficiency and reliability at the highest level. Every component reflects decades of expertise in all aspects of crane design. You are supplied with complete, tailored component packages for efficient single or double-girder and suspension crane solutions that save you time. Demag crane sets are based on standardised components for simple and user-friendly assembly on the Plug-&-Play principle.
1. Crab or travelling hoist with drive
2. Crane girder end plates
3. End carriage
4. Travel drive
5. Control pendant or radio remote control
6. Crane electrical equipment
7. Hoist electrical equipment
– with lifting limit switch.
– with load detector
8. Clamp-fitted buffer
9. C-rail assembly
10. Power supply
11. Hoist power supply
End carriages and travel units
• Offer great stability thanks to their torsionally rigid, enclosed box-section profile with a reinforced connection plate and welded diaphragm plate.
• Engineering tolerances in the connection area to the crane girder.
• Precise travel wheel arrangement and exact adaptation to the crane span dimension thanks to interchangeable spacer elements.
– ensures optimum travel characteristics for minimum wear.
• Maintenance-free drives with anti-friction bearings lubricated for life.
• Travel wheels made of spheroidal graphite cast iron provide for favourable travel characteristics.
• Demag DR rope hoist with load capacities up to 50 t offers high handling rates and efficiency.
• Compact design with minimum approach dimensions and large hook path.
– facilitate optimum utilization of the available space and height.
• Infinitely variable lifting and travel speeds ensure low-sway handling and gentle positioning provides for greater safety and more convenient operation.
• Ergonomically designed control units for safe, fatigue-free handling.
• Crane can be controlled both by means of a suspended DLC control pendant as well as via the DRC-MP radio control system.
– this is available as a hand-held transmitter with proportional pushbuttons and as a joystick transmitter.
• Both feature variable frequency radio operation for interference-free transmission and reception.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!